Peer support – PFLAG+Brisbane is a volunteer organisation that is primarily committed to helping parents of LGBTQIA+ children of all ages. If you are a parent wanting some advice or help with your child’s coming out, schooling, resources, or your own support please use the form below and one of our volunteers will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are in a crisis or emergency situation please call Lifeline on 131144.
Media, Corporate, Education or other enquiries – PFLAG+ Brisbane is staunch advocate and ally for our LGBTQIA+ community. If you have a media enquiry, would like us to attend a school or corporate event, we are more than happy to do so. Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
LGBTQIA+ support organisations and advocacy groups – PFLAG+ Brisbane is a staunch supporter of collaborating with other LGBTQIA+ support and advocacy groups with the common aim of making a safer, stronger and better environment for the rainbow community. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to work with us to this aim.
Email PFLAG+ Brisbane
If you run an Australia chapter and you wish to include or update your details on this page, please let us know via the email form above.
- Cairns (Pat and Bruce) – 0419 121 051
- Cairns (Molly at the QAHC Office) – 07 4041 5451
- Gold Coast (Lynne & Kieran) – 0422 701 127 or 0422 253 513
- Sunshine Coast (Chris) – 0404 797 595
- Sunshine Coast (Darryl & Laura) – 0422 912 822
Australian Capital Territory
- Canberra (General) 0404 955 402
Canberra (Dianne) 0408 622 511
Canberra (Ivan) 0419 124 826
New South Wales
- Blue Mountains (Ron & Ruth)
- Central Coast (Helen) – 0431 863 799
- Coffs Harbour (Samantha) – 0417 861 045
- Foster Tuncurry (Greg) – 0427 918 568
- Grafton (Jennie)
- Northern Rivers
- Port Macquarie
- Sydney (Carol)
- Sydney (Northside)
- Wagga (Cheryl) – 0439 488 202
- South Australia (Ralph) – 0414 337 568
- Albury Wodonga (Sara)
- Bendigo (Central Victoria)
- Geelong (Susanne) – 03 5272 4688 …when calling, ask for the GASP worker